This site collects information about your use of the website services through “cookies”. Cookies are blocks of text placed in files on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website which contain information to identify you. A cookie does not contain any personal information you have provided us with, except your user name or e-mail address.
- Protecting the personal information you give us
- telling you how we use the information we gather about you
- getting your consent to our disclosure of your personal information.
Disclosing your information:
- We will not supply your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities.
- We may disclose details about use of our website to other businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers and other business partners. The information we pass on will not include any personal information by which you may be identified.